Ryanairdontcarecrew

12 Aug 2011

RYANAIR DALMAC WILL NOT SCARE ME....BRING IT ON O'LEARY....STOP WRECKING OUR CHILDRENS LIVE'S...



                                                                                               12th August 2011.
Skerries Garda Police
Skerries
Co Dublin.


Dear Officer Cunningham 82,

I am writing to you today with regards the incident in Rush,High Street outside Dalmac (RYANAIR RECRUITMENT OFFICE) on 26th July 2011.

I have set up Ryanairdontcare Campaign which deals with employment issues that relate to Ryanair and their agents, who exploit Irish, English and European students, Charging a training fee up to 3000 Euro to become cabin crew, only to be terminated as a way of generating profits .I am not asking the Garda police to understand these issue but would expect this car incident to be investigated fully and myself  be kept informed.
This incident could have been much worse for me Officer Cunningham and i feel it was an attempt to scare me from protesting in the future against Ryanair, which will not deter me.

You informed me that you would keep me informed on the progress of your investigation.
My contact email is jonnyjade@yahoo.co.uk plus my home address is above.

Enclosed is a disc of the incident which you can view or you can visit youtube   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07glwX5eJCY&feature=related

I do believe this car is connected to DALMAC/RYANAIR, either an employee or a host family who is paid for accommodation for students. Is it possible for the Garda police to inform me of the person who was driving this car or do i need to ask under the freedom of information act.

Thank you for your time.


Kindest regards


John Foley
RyanairDontCare Campaign.         ‘’An Injury To One Is An Injury To All ‘’

No comments: