Ryanairdontcarecrew

19 Aug 2011

RYANAIR'S DARRELL HUGHES....FEEL'S ALOT BETTER THAN I SHOULD...WHEN ASKED ABOUT R.I.P PAUL RIDGARD...

 
26th July 2011 a Darrell Hughes sums up the feeling of Ryanair management on the sad passing of Paul Ridgard, Real Important Pilot at Ryanair.
The youtube clip below 0.16 seconds,you can hear me ask,HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT PAUL RIDGARD, Hughes answer was,I FEEL ALOT BETTER THAN YOU SHOULD..This shows the real picture at Ryanair.No feelings towards the passing away of a Ryanair Pilot,the Ryanair exploiters have no guilt,no shame and no thought for crew,only thoughts are profits at any cost..
Mr Bonderman and Mr O'Leary SHAME ON YOU BOTH.......
SHAREHOLDERS need to SACK them all.....
 
.I myself still feel sadness about Paul even though i never new him and i have faith that the truth will come out very soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great video.