Ryanairdontcarecrew

21 Sept 2011

Civil Aviation Authority REPLY FROM RYANAIRDONTCARE CAMPAIGN....

Letter below was sent to the CAA in reply to our Letter which we can not print on this Blog.
The reason why we can not print our letter to CAA is,,,,,,,,,, Ryanair Management may be watching.....

Civil Aviation Authority
London

Dear Dame Deirdre Hutton,
Thank you for your correspondence of 19th August 2011 which was from Andrew Haines.

Ryanairdontcare Campaign will contact CHIRP regarding issues at Ryanair and thank you for their contact information.
I must stress my contact with the CAA is in no way related to my own child’s treatment by Ryanair in 2008.The reason why Ryanairdontcare Campaign’s contact with the CAA and IAA is the safety and security of passengers and crew at Ryanair which must be a priority concern.
I do hope my correspondences to the CAA are taken seriously and are kept on file.

Thank you for your time.


John Foley


RyanairDontCare Campaign

No comments: