Ryanairdontcarecrew

17 Jan 2012

IRSH GOVERNMENT MUST ACT and STOP TURNING A BLIND EYE...RYANAIR WRECKING LIVES..


Kildare Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Dear Mr Richard Brunton, T.D,

I am writing to you today regarding a reply letter that I received from your office on 5th October 2011 ref-111432/min from a John Maher.

My original correspondence was sent to your office last September 2011 to which I still wait a reply.

I do understand how busy Ministers are in Ireland but would hope a reply could be sent as soon as possible.
The issues raised in my September   correspondence to you  are issues which the Irish government must deal with.

A reply of acknowledgement for this correspondence is not needed.

Thank you for your time.


Kindest regards

John Foley

Ryanairdontcare Campaign….

John said,
Letter above sent to the Irish Government who are not keen to reply to me, wonder WHY ?

No comments: