Ryanairdontcarecrew

12 Aug 2012

GARDA IRISH POLICE Is It A Cover Up ??? DO EUROPE'S GREATEST TRAINING ROBBERS Have CONTACTS IN IRISH POLICE...DALMAC RYANAIR CABIN CREW TRAINING PROTEST IN RUSH MOTOR CAR USED To SHUT John Foley UP- NOT A CHANCE Mr DAVID BONDERMAN And MR MICHAEL O'LEARY. SCOUSE And PROUD..

No Fear-No Rest-Protests To Continue Michael
                      ''Doomed To Fail''

Ryanairdontcare Campaign's founder John Foley has sent the letter below to the Irish Police.Some parts are left blank because Ryanair do not need to know.....


Skerries Garda Station
Skerries
Co Dublin                             


Dear officer Cunningham,

I am in contact with you today regarding the motor car incident which took place on 26th July 2011 outside Dalmac in Rush when I was peacefully protesting against Ryanair’s recruitment policy. Garda Siochana has started an investigation into this incident which took place in 2011.
I have given you a statement regarding this incident plus a video which was taken by me showing car registration 07 D49 734 mounting the public walk way, driving at one point towards me, finally driving over my foot whilst I was standing on a public walk way. My Ryanairdontcare Campaign has legitimate employment issues against Ryanair who use Dalmac as a third party recruiter of probationary cabin crew.
I must also point out on my last visit to Dalmac in Rush I was followed by a female who I believe works at Dalmac.

I have been advised by my solicitor in Liverpool to consider making an official complaint, not only to the Garda Siochana but also to the Irish government who are aware of employment issues involved with Ryanairdontcare Campaign…I must stress at this point I wish not to take this path but will consider to do so in the near future.

At this present time I wish to ask for information from the Garda Siochana regarding the motor vehicle incident of 26th July 2011 under the freedom of information act 1997.
The information requested is as follows.

1, Did any interview take place with the driver of the motor vehicle registration 07 D49 734 and if so can I please have a copy of this interview.

2, How long after 26th July 2011 did the Garda Siochana make contact with the person driving motor vehicle 07 D49 734 which was involved in this incident on 26th July 2011 outside Dalmac in Rush.

3, Have any criminal charges been made against the person driving motor vehicle 07 D49 734 which was involved in this incident on 26th July 2011 and what was the outcome.

4, Were there any management or employees of Dalmac or Ryanair Holdings Plc interviewed regarding motor vehicle 07 D49 734 which was involved in this incident on 26thJuly 2011 outside Dalmac in Rush.

5, Can the Garda Siochana give name, address and occupation of the person driving motor vehicle 07 D49 734 which was involved in this incident on 26th July 2011

Under the Data protection act 1988 can the Garda Siochana make available the full Data they hold in connection to John Foley regarding this incident which took place outside Dalmac in Rush on 26th July 2011 which involved motor vehicle 07 D49 734.
Payment for this Data information will be paid by John Foley ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................The purpose of these ................................. will be to ........................ employment practises of Ryanair, the 3000 euro training fee, health issues whilst based abroad plus the Termination rate of probationary Ryanair cabin crew which could be as high as 60% in the first 12 month period as no employment protection will be in place.
I must also point out that some part of this letter will be place on our blog below.
www.ryanairdontcarecrew.blogspot.com


Thank you for your time

Kindest regards

 John Foley
Ryanairdontcare Campaign.

John said,
The video of this incident can be seen below.As you can see a motor vehicle was used to TRY and STOP my peaceful protest at a Ryanair recruitment day in 2011 and to maybe warn me off...I need to know if the Garda are turning a blind eye to this incident which was reported on a 999 call out, in Rush Dublin in 2011.

No comments: