Ryanairdontcarecrew

3 Nov 2012

DAVID BONDERMAN TPG Capital & MICHAEL O'LEARY Are SCUM...RYANAIR CABIN CREW COMMENT...TIME TO LEAVE EUROPE'S BIGGEST EXPLOITER OF YOUNG PROBATIONARY CABIN CREW.

Ryanairdontcare Campaign have been sent this below from a probationary Ryanair cabin crew member who has left Europe's Greatest Exploiter Of Young People ''RYANAIR''. New recruits must look at this post before they decide to join Ryanair...Ryanairdontcare Campaign have been saying for 4 years safety is not priority at Ryanair....Priority is SALES SALES SALES.....
Times for us all to boycott Ryanair....

Ryanair Probationary Cabin Crew Member
--------------------------------------------
Just left ryanair I lasted a few months all I can say is what a joke of a company. First day I started everyone was speaking polish no one was prepared to speak English to me. The way in which the company treats you is disgusting all that is emphasised at flight briefs is sales, passenger safety does not appear to be an issue. Not once did I realise that cleaning toilets without gloves would be an issue. It also appears to me most of Ryanair cabin crew members are young, where is all the experience. 
I was reporting to work at 5am and I eventually finished work and got home at 1600 same day and I was paid for 2hrs surely this is not legal. Not to mention if there are any issues on board there has to be a report made which may take a further hour in the crew room which is again unpaid.
many issues have resulted in me leaving.

Word to all Ryanair cabin crew leave while you can, the contracts which are now given offer less that minimum wage, it just exploits, Michael o'leary doesn't care as once said cabin crew are like lemons, squeeze them for what you can get.
 John said,
I hope young people wishing a career as cabin crew will take  note of these words above and not join Ryanair who abuse and wreck so many young lives for profit.....TERMINATION of new recruits at Ryanair is  the largest in aviation world wide....
O'Leary and Bonderman are ''SCUM''..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shocking