Ryanairdontcarecrew

19 Jun 2013

RYANAIR'S AIRCRAFT DEAL WITH BOEING RADISSON HOTEL DUBLIN AIRPORT..PROTEST BY RYANAIRDONTCARE CAMPAIGN.EXPLOITATION OF YOUNG PROBATIONARY CABIN CREW..

Ryanairdontcare Campaign can confirm a Protest took place 8.45am at the Radisson hotel Dublin airport were Ryanair were holding a shareholders meeting regarding the Boeing aircraft deal.....


                           Photo below taken inside police car after the peaceful protest..





John said,
I can not go into to much detail  at present as a police investigation may be taking place regarding my report of assault.Sergeant Damian Kerins from Garda Siochana has taken my video camera as evidence but i will not hold my breath as the last time the Garda investigated a car being used against me to stop my peaceful protest outside Ryanair's recruitment in Rush ,video was also given to Garda  and they did nothing....See the video below and see if a crime has been committed against me.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07glwX5eJCY
 .I can confirm a protest took place outside the main entrance of the Radisson Dublin airport 18th June 2013  were around 20 shareholders were standing and listening ..I can confirm 4 Males confronted me at the entrance which lead to me being assaulted...Will this stop future protests in Dublin ''NOT A CHANCE'' Michael....

Look what Ryanair Management were looking at up to 24 hours before my protest...Still have you tracked ''MICHAEL''....Ryanair continued to look at this blog 3 times after protest to see what was posted....''HI Michael''....


Used For Cust-ranges Pop-dub (195.27.14.131) ryanair 3 UK...    13 returning visits
Ireland FlagDublin, Ireland    



From 17 Jun16:08:38
 to 18 Jun12:25:32
 www.ryanairdontcarecrew.blogspot.ie/
 www.ryanairdontcarecrew.blogspot.ie/2011/08/cabin-crew-at-ryanairthis-is-your.html
(No referring link)
 www.ryanairdontcarecrew.blogspot.ie/
(No referring link)
 www.ryanairdontcarecrew.blogspot.ie/
(No referring link)
 www.ryanairdontcarecrew.blogspot.ie/
 www.ryanairdontcarecrew.blogspot.ie/
 www.ryanairdontcarecrew.blogspot.ie/



Ryanair (193.120.152.15) ryanair 2    0 returning visits
Ireland FlagDublin, Ireland    
  
 www.google.ie — ryanair don't care #1
18 Jun12:08:54
 ryanairdontcarecrew.blogspot.ie/

No comments: